Friday, June 27, 2003

BLOG PROGRESS

Well, I'm working on a method by which photos can be posted to this site. With help from the Rhode Island office and a greenlight from the boss, I'll likely set up a folder on our company webserver where I can store our photos or any others that are sent by anyone along with narrative or updates.

Until then, you'll have to just be satisfied with my witty text of exciting topics.

CONTEST UPDATE

Response has NOT been overwhelming, to say the least. I truly expected someone would correctly guess where Jill and I are going for vacation already. Remember: warm - popular - lotsa languages - "___land"

You better hurry. I can't truly tell due to the brown wrapping, but by the sound of it, the prize has mangled the inside of the box since last night and I can't remember if there were holes for air.

DONOTCALL.GOV

It appears I'm not the only one tired of having to get up off the couch during dinner or bongo monkey to talk to a rude telemarketer. The federal website http//donotcall.gov received 1,000 sign-ups per second today in its first day and will likely top 2 million home phone numbers by tonight.

You have all summer long to sign up three phone numbers at a time, but political and charitable groups are exempt.

No comments: