Saturday, August 02, 2003

WORK STILL EXTREMELY BUSY - BILL NOT ON THE BALL

The deadline for Oregon low income tax credit housing development applications has created quite a bottleneck of work for me, so blogging updates have been very low on the ladder of priority lately. This week, over a 48-hour period, I got two hours of sleep. That's right, two all-nighters in a row with one two hour nap.

Now some of you may sit and scoff.. "back in my day, I went three days without sleep after walking through six feet of snow back and forth to work uphill.. BOTH WAYS.

Yeah, whatever.

But in the meantime, here's some updates that I truly wished I could spend more time discussing.

TOM DONE WITH BAR EXAM

Tom emailed to let me know the bar exam was over and he felt pretty good about it. Signs are encouraging and hopefully he can move on to bigger and better things with certification behind him. He didn't say when he'd get results, but I'll update as much as possible.

JOHN AND JUDY FIND A HOME IN HILLSBORO

In quite a surprising turn of events, John and Judy found a house they both really like and they signed the papers last night on an offer for it. It's located here in Hillsboro, just a couple of minutes away.

Take a look at it if you care to:

The House

3B/2b, 1480 sq. ft., single-story, large corner lot, RV parking and more wallpaper inside than you'd care to imagine. That'll all come down in time. Anyway, it's a pretty nice house and it meets a lot of their needs. They're thrilled, so things are looking good.

Well, I'm back to work. I'll get around to posting more things soon enough. I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: