Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Fresh Start

I finally got around to updating and cleaning up this blog.

I started it in 2003 and it has somehow managed to survive all this time, despite stretches without updates, boredom, and obvious major life changes. So here it is.

Improvements

  1. Gabriel Photo: I now have a static photo once again, located at the top of the left-hand margin.
  2. Video(s): Right below Gabriel's static photo is a video library, though right now there is only one video. Click on a video and it plays at the top of the body of the blog.
  3. Post Archive: One can now look up recent and long-past posts via a hierarchical list in the middle of the right-hand margin.
  4. Links: I can categorize links by groups, and have already started with three family-related links.
  5. Labels: Even though I've only started using them, one can now look up posts based on the content of the post - the directory is below the list of links in the right-hand margin.
There will be more additions in time, all improvements I think. Until then, check back frequently.

2 comments:

Katie said...

are you suddenly bored at work or something? hehe.

Bill said...

Sorta, but really I had let the old format and content really slide.

AND Jill let me know in no uncertain terms she didn't like the way it looked.