Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Boise

I don't think I've posted about it before, but since July of 2005 I've served as Consulting Economist to Ada County, Idaho (Boise metro area). I'm in town today on assignment as a matter of fact. And every time I come, I get a new assignment. Consulting gold, basically.

Anyway, I've been asked to begin assisting the Ada County Paramedics service provider figure out exactly how much new developments need to pay for new paramedic facilities and services, and I kicked off a new assignment today in helping the Kuna Library District figure out what types of facilities and service needs several new developments will require of them.

Crazy stuff, but it's a lot of fun. Hopefully, I'll remember to post more about all of this in the near future.

By the way, there have been a number of comments to posts lately - thank you for the input.

No comments: